If all of the following apply to you, you may be able to sign up for One Care. If they do not, you are not eligible to participate.
- I am between the ages of 21 and 64.
- I have Medicare Parts A and B.
- I qualify for Medicare Part D (drug coverage)
- I have MassHealth Standard or MassHealth CommonHealth.
- I do not have any private health insurance (like health insurance from my job).
- I do not participate in a Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) waiver.
- I live in your service area.
Enroll today! Call MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (TTY: 1-800-497-4648).
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, or need assistance, Commonwealth Care Alliance
member service representatives are available to assist you. Please call: 866-610-2273 (TTY 711). We are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
CommonHealth members may pay a premium to MassHealth. The premium amount is determined by the members family income. Members must continue to pay this premium after they enroll in One Care. The payment is made directly to MassHealth. If members have questions regarding their premium or would like to setup a payment plan or apply for a hardship waiver, they should contact MassHealth at 1-800-841-2900.
Last Updated 08/14/2013