Bring Your MassHealth & Medicare Together
Commonwealth Care Alliance’s One Care program helps people with disabilities get the full set of services provided by both MassHealth and Medicare together through one plan. With One Care, you get all the services you receive today, delivered through a unique team-based approach that ensures that your individual needs are always met.
What will One Care do for you?
One Care will provide all your Medicare and Medicaid services and benefits and coordinate them for you, making your life simpler. You will have one card, one phone number, and one person to coordinate your care.
Does One Care cost anything?
There is no cost to you. That means no co-pays, no premiums and no out-of-pocket expenses. All your benefits and services are covered by Medicare and MassHealth.*
How do you know if One Care is right for you?
- Do you have trouble finding the right doctors?
- Do you wish you had one person you could call to coordinate your care and services?
- Do you have physical or mental health needs that you can’t get the right help with?
- Do you have an intellectual disability and wish you could get more support from your providers?
- Do you wish you could get help so you can live more independently?
- Do you wish you had better communication with your doctors and other caregivers?
- Do you feel that the services you get now just aren’t enough or aren’t the right services?
- Do you need special equipment at your appointments?
- Do you need someone to translate information for you at your appointments?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, One Care may be right for you.
Enroll today! Call MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-800-841-2900, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, (TTY: 1-800-497-4648).
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, or need assistance, Commonwealth Care Alliance Member Service representatives are available to assist you. Please call: 866-610-2273 (TTY 711). We are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
*CommonHealth members who pay a premium to MassHealth must continue to pay their MassHealth premium if they switch to Commonwealth Care Alliance.
Last Updated 07/18/2016