Here at Commonwealth Care Alliance we know that because many providers are overworked and under resourced they can’t provide the continuity of care they would like to their patients, especially those with complex medical and behavioral health conditions. That’s where we can help by providing hands-on patient care in partnership with you and your practice. With Commonwealth Care Alliance, your role as primary care provider remains central to the patient’s experience but your reach is extended.
To be eligible for Commonwealth Care Alliance’s One Care, your patients must:
- Be aged 21 to 64 years at the time of enrollment
- Live in our service area*
- Have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B, and are eligible for Part D
- Be eligible for MassHealth Standard or MassHealth CommonHealth
- Not be enrolled in MassHealth Home and Community-based Services (HCBS) waiver
- Not be enrolled in any other health insurance program
- Download the complete service area zip code listing (pdf)
*Denotes a partial county, please call our Member Services team for more information at 1‑866‑610‑2273 (TTY 711). We are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
CommonHealth members may pay a premium to MassHealth. The premium amount is determined by the members family income. Members must continue to pay this premium after they enroll in One Care. The payment is made directly to MassHealth. If members have questions regarding their premium or would like to setup a payment plan or apply for a hardship waiver, they should contact MassHealth at 1-800-841-2900.
To view the PDF files above, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat Reader software on your computer. (This link takes you away from the Commonwealth Care Alliance website pages.) Click here for more information about Adobe Acrobat.
*When you click this link, you will leave Commonwealth Care Alliance’s website.
Last Updated 08/26/2013